Spain’s CaixaBank has signed a €500million agreement with Fujitsu for the delivery of a new network of 8,500 ATMs equipped with contactless readers “capable of scanning cards, mobile phones and wearables”. The ATMs also feature dual screens, “one to handle transactions and the other to provide operational and sales support, thus providing a much more pleasant user experience with the terminal”.
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores
- Apple details its face detection algorithm
- Garmin Pay goes live in US, Switzerland, Russia and Australia
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay