Visa has signed agreements with a wide range of new partners that will make its new Visa Checkout service available to more than 4m online merchants across the US. The new partners include “Bank of America Merchant Services, First Data, Tsys, Vantiv, and Wells Fargo Merchant Services, along with ecommerce platform providers including CyberSource, MarketLive, and 3DCart,” Visa says. “Branding Brand, Moovweb, and Skava are already live and integrating merchants today.”
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic