Visa has signed agreements with a wide range of new partners that will make its new Visa Checkout service available to more than 4m online merchants across the US. The new partners include “Bank of America Merchant Services, First Data, Tsys, Vantiv, and Wells Fargo Merchant Services, along with ecommerce platform providers including CyberSource, MarketLive, and 3DCart,” Visa says. “Branding Brand, Moovweb, and Skava are already live and integrating merchants today.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works