Visa has acquired a strategic licence for the technology platform developed by transactional advertising pioneer TrialPay. The company’s technology involves “placing relevant offers around transactions, and using transactional data to show relevant offers”. The move follows an investment by Visa in the company three years ago.
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups