Coffee giant Starbucks is to use its digital payments expertise and online presence to introduce a range of new formats and services, the company says, beginning with the introduction of mobile ordering at its first Express outlet in New York in early 2015. Other opportunities being explored include “at-home coffee purchases”, “expedited merchandise” and “subscriptions for take-home or home delivery.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works