A series of videos from China purporting to demonstrate the next iPhone show a new Passbook icon on the home screen that includes a new stripe at the top with a card icon, indicating Apple’s new mobile payments service will be integrated with its existing wallet service, MacRumours reports.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries