A series of videos from China purporting to demonstrate the next iPhone show a new Passbook icon on the home screen that includes a new stripe at the top with a card icon, indicating Apple’s new mobile payments service will be integrated with its existing wallet service, MacRumours reports.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security