A series of videos from China purporting to demonstrate the next iPhone show a new Passbook icon on the home screen that includes a new stripe at the top with a card icon, indicating Apple’s new mobile payments service will be integrated with its existing wallet service, MacRumours reports.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology