A series of videos from China purporting to demonstrate the next iPhone show a new Passbook icon on the home screen that includes a new stripe at the top with a card icon, indicating Apple’s new mobile payments service will be integrated with its existing wallet service, MacRumours reports.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform