Apple has posted a guide to iOS 8.0’s new Apple Pay mobile payment features in its developer library. “The PassKit framework adds support for payment passes and payment requests,” says the company. “Payment passes are added to Passbook by payment networks, such as credit card issuers and banks, and let the user select their account on that payment network to fund payments.”
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?