Apple has posted a guide to iOS 8.0’s new Apple Pay mobile payment features in its developer library. “The PassKit framework adds support for payment passes and payment requests,” says the company. “Payment passes are added to Passbook by payment networks, such as credit card issuers and banks, and let the user select their account on that payment network to fund payments.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works