A new white paper that describes what is known about Apple Pay in both technical and organizational terms — as well as what questions still remain to be answered — is now available to download free of charge from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. Produced by the transaction security team at UL, “Apple Pay — What do we know?” aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods