A new white paper that describes what is known about Apple Pay in both technical and organizational terms — as well as what questions still remain to be answered — is now available to download free of charge from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. Produced by the transaction security team at UL, “Apple Pay — What do we know?” aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works