A new white paper that describes what is known about Apple Pay in both technical and organizational terms — as well as what questions still remain to be answered — is now available to download free of charge from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. Produced by the transaction security team at UL, “Apple Pay — What do we know?” aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year