Samsung is working on a smartwatch that will include biometric verification and support for PayPal payments and location-based offers, reports Business Korea. The device is set to include a fingerprint sensor and could launch at Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case