Samsung is working on a smartwatch that will include biometric verification and support for PayPal payments and location-based offers, reports Business Korea. The device is set to include a fingerprint sensor and could launch at Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa