Samsung is working on a smartwatch that will include biometric verification and support for PayPal payments and location-based offers, reports Business Korea. The device is set to include a fingerprint sensor and could launch at Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Control Ikea Home Smart products with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Home app
- NEC earbuds showcase hands-free biometric verification
- New cloud framework for mobile biometrics
- Introducing Paytm Payments Bank
- Hackers defeat Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner