Samsung is working on a smartwatch that will include biometric verification and support for PayPal payments and location-based offers, reports Business Korea. The device is set to include a fingerprint sensor and could launch at Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes