Samsung is working on a smartwatch that will include biometric verification and support for PayPal payments and location-based offers, reports Business Korea. The device is set to include a fingerprint sensor and could launch at Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info