Mary Carol Harris, Visa Europe’s high profile director of mobile, has joined Apple Europe to work on Apple Pay. Harris has been involved in commercializing NFC mobile payments since 2006 when she led the team that launched the O2 Wallet NFC initiative in the UK — one of the world’s first NFC pilots — and has worked on NFC for Visa Europe since 2008.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology