“One of the largest financial institutions in North America” is conducting an NFC mobile payments pilot that uses the Wave NFC device developed by On Track Innovations (OTI) in combination with provisioning and mobile wallet technology provided by ABnote. Wave is certified by both Visa and MasterCard and has also been selected by Hong Kong’s Joint Electronic Teller Services (Jetco) for an NFC payments service it is to offer consumers via its 30 member banks.
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards
- Belgian bank to launch HCE mobile payments
- Apple and Samsung boost Russian interest in virtual cards
- Ant Financial invests in Korea and Philippines