Amazon customers can now add items to their wish list directly from Twitter. “Customers who discover a Tweet from their favorite artist, expert, brand, or friend with an Amazon.com product link can simply add ‘#AmazonWishList’ to the reply on Twitter and the product is added to their Amazon Wish List”, the ecommerce giant explains.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone