Amazon customers can now add items to their wish list directly from Twitter. “Customers who discover a Tweet from their favorite artist, expert, brand, or friend with an Amazon.com product link can simply add ‘#AmazonWishList’ to the reply on Twitter and the product is added to their Amazon Wish List”, the ecommerce giant explains.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans