Amazon customers can now add items to their wish list directly from Twitter. “Customers who discover a Tweet from their favorite artist, expert, brand, or friend with an Amazon.com product link can simply add ‘#AmazonWishList’ to the reply on Twitter and the product is added to their Amazon Wish List”, the ecommerce giant explains.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points