Amazon customers can now add items to their wish list directly from Twitter. “Customers who discover a Tweet from their favorite artist, expert, brand, or friend with an Amazon.com product link can simply add ‘#AmazonWishList’ to the reply on Twitter and the product is added to their Amazon Wish List”, the ecommerce giant explains.
- Visa upgrades Verified by Visa technology to enhance security and simplify online payments
- OCBC Bank launches cashless QR code payments with its first standalone mobile payments app
- Google introduces buy button in search results
- The modern plan for digital identity in Australia and beyond
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding