PARTNER VIEWS: The question of whether or not Apple has included NFC tag reading and writing capabilities in the iPhone 6 is examined in a new blog post by NFC tag specialist RapidNFC. The article explains why the NFC antenna in a mobile phone needs to be more powerful for tag reading than for payments and concludes that “there’s nothing to indicate that such an antenna doesn’t exist within the phone. Even if nobody seems to have actually found it yet.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works