Screenshots of the Apple Pay setup screen within the new Passbook app in the second iOS 8.1 beta have been published on MacRumours. “The setup prompt within Passbook is similar to the setup prompt to add passes,” the publication says, “educating potential users on what the service is before providing a link to where users can input and scan their credit cards for use.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking