Screenshots of the Apple Pay setup screen within the new Passbook app in the second iOS 8.1 beta have been published on MacRumours. “The setup prompt within Passbook is similar to the setup prompt to add passes,” the publication says, “educating potential users on what the service is before providing a link to where users can input and scan their credit cards for use.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works