“I am more pessimistic about Apple Pay’s impact than most people here,” Danny Sullivan, VP of global digital experience at Pizza Hut has told attendees at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014, Mobile Commerce Daily reports. “I had a call with Apple last week and right now it is only a payment system for apps. It is shut off from the mobile web, which I think everyone knows is a bigger part of everyone’s business from mobile devices.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods