Chinese online payments giant Alipay is offering US merchants the ability to accept payments from Chinese shoppers via a new service called ePass. The service lets retailers add Alipay as a checkout option and includes access to a “fast, reasonably priced” door-to-door shipping service. “Alipay ePass makes it simple for Western brands and retailers to profitably access the world’s largest ecommerce market,” the company says.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year