Chinese online payments giant Alipay is offering US merchants the ability to accept payments from Chinese shoppers via a new service called ePass. The service lets retailers add Alipay as a checkout option and includes access to a “fast, reasonably priced” door-to-door shipping service. “Alipay ePass makes it simple for Western brands and retailers to profitably access the world’s largest ecommerce market,” the company says.
- Serbian bank launches HCE mobile payments
- Magazine focuses on Indian demonetisation and mobile money
- Apple buys facial recognition startup
- TfL and Barclaycard to extend contactless network
- EMV card shipments grow less than 1% in 2016