Chinese online payments giant Alipay is offering US merchants the ability to accept payments from Chinese shoppers via a new service called ePass. The service lets retailers add Alipay as a checkout option and includes access to a “fast, reasonably priced” door-to-door shipping service. “Alipay ePass makes it simple for Western brands and retailers to profitably access the world’s largest ecommerce market,” the company says.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year