Chinese online payments giant Alipay is offering US merchants the ability to accept payments from Chinese shoppers via a new service called ePass. The service lets retailers add Alipay as a checkout option and includes access to a “fast, reasonably priced” door-to-door shipping service. “Alipay ePass makes it simple for Western brands and retailers to profitably access the world’s largest ecommerce market,” the company says.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments