American Express has warned that mobile wallets are likely to see slow adoption, even for Apple and its customer base. “Mobile wallets have had the potential to change consumer behaviour for some years but it’s unlikely to be an overnight shot,” CFO Jeff Campbell said during the company’s third quarter earnings call. “It will take time even with Apple’s innovative technology and customer base.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year