Apple Pay is a “very important breakthrough”, Capital One founder and CEO Richard Fairbank has told analysts during the card issuer’s third quarter earnings call. Capital One decided to sign up for the launch of the program because it “offers good opportunity and upside for us”, he added. “We’re focused on delivering an exceptional user experience to our customers.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology