Apple Pay is a “very important breakthrough”, Capital One founder and CEO Richard Fairbank has told analysts during the card issuer’s third quarter earnings call. Capital One decided to sign up for the launch of the program because it “offers good opportunity and upside for us”, he added. “We’re focused on delivering an exceptional user experience to our customers.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works