Apple Pay is a “very important breakthrough”, Capital One founder and CEO Richard Fairbank has told analysts during the card issuer’s third quarter earnings call. Capital One decided to sign up for the launch of the program because it “offers good opportunity and upside for us”, he added. “We’re focused on delivering an exceptional user experience to our customers.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service