Mobeam’s mobile coupon and offer app Beep’nGo has now surpassed five million downloads to compatible Android devices. “Beep’nGo aggregates coupons, loyalty cards and gift cards into one easy-to-use mobile application and, through its patented light technology, it allows all scanners at retail stores, including 1D laser scanners, to read the barcodes directly from the mobile screen without any hardware or software upgrades or manual input,” the company explains.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India