Mobeam’s mobile coupon and offer app Beep’nGo has now surpassed five million downloads to compatible Android devices. “Beep’nGo aggregates coupons, loyalty cards and gift cards into one easy-to-use mobile application and, through its patented light technology, it allows all scanners at retail stores, including 1D laser scanners, to read the barcodes directly from the mobile screen without any hardware or software upgrades or manual input,” the company explains.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info