Hamburger restaurant chain Johnny Rockets is to roll out E la Carte’s tablet-based Presto platform to more than 200 locations in the US in November after a three month pilot that saw an 11.2% improvement in table turn time. The tabletop tablet lets customers place orders via the on-screen menu, add items to their cart and pay via a built-in credit card reader.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets