The Clearing House (TCH) and its member banks are planning to build a real-time payment system in the US that will enable consumers and businesses to send and receive immediate payments directly from their accounts. “The digital economy moves in real time and our customers expect us to keep pace,” says chairman Richard Davis. “We will work with the industry to build a real-time payment infrastructure, which will enable consumers to pay and get paid securely and conveniently.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform