Payment processing solutions provider Kili Technology has unveiled a line of solution-on-a-chip processors that “allow designers to quickly bring to market certifiable mobile point-of-sale terminals that support all modes of payment including magnetic stripe, EMV contact and EMV contactless (via NFC) with the highest levels of security in the industry.” The processors go into production early in 2015.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa