US bank BBVA Compass has joined up with Dwolla to offer real-time payments to its account holders for US$0.25 per transaction. Transactions valued at under $10 are free of charge. “This partnership is a great example of how Dwolla’s existing real-time payments system can work together with financial institutions to provide a platform for innovation, revenue and relevancy,” Dwolla’s Jordan Lampe says.
- Atos offers to acquire Gemalto for €4.3bn
- Men’s Health gives positive review to Gymkit with NFC
- First US gym adds support for Apple Watch NFC pairing with exercise machines
- Australian banks ordered to cut contactless transaction fees
- GfK: Promoting the security of mobile payments could be the key to wider adoption