Turkish card payment system operator BKM has begun testing payments with Google Glass through its BKM Express digital wallet solution. “Existing members will access their digital wallets and pay for goods and services by operating the BKM Express Google Glass application and using simple voice commands,” the company says.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries