Turkish card payment system operator BKM has begun testing payments with Google Glass through its BKM Express digital wallet solution. “Existing members will access their digital wallets and pay for goods and services by operating the BKM Express Google Glass application and using simple voice commands,” the company says.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform