Turkish card payment system operator BKM has begun testing payments with Google Glass through its BKM Express digital wallet solution. “Existing members will access their digital wallets and pay for goods and services by operating the BKM Express Google Glass application and using simple voice commands,” the company says.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers