Turkish card payment system operator BKM has begun testing payments with Google Glass through its BKM Express digital wallet solution. “Existing members will access their digital wallets and pay for goods and services by operating the BKM Express Google Glass application and using simple voice commands,” the company says.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets