The NFC mobile wallet solution developed by mobile network operator Telenor and banking group DNB has launched nationwide across Norway. The first payment card available in the Valyou wallet, which was first detailed at Mobile World Congress 2013, is a Visa Paywave card issued by DNB. Card issuers and banks including SpareBank1, Skandiabanken, Ya Bank, Fana Sparebank and EnterCard will join the Valyou wallet in 2015.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans