The NFC mobile wallet solution developed by mobile network operator Telenor and banking group DNB has launched nationwide across Norway. The first payment card available in the Valyou wallet, which was first detailed at Mobile World Congress 2013, is a Visa Paywave card issued by DNB. Card issuers and banks including SpareBank1, Skandiabanken, Ya Bank, Fana Sparebank and EnterCard will join the Valyou wallet in 2015.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges