The NFC mobile wallet solution developed by mobile network operator Telenor and banking group DNB has launched nationwide across Norway. The first payment card available in the Valyou wallet, which was first detailed at Mobile World Congress 2013, is a Visa Paywave card issued by DNB. Card issuers and banks including SpareBank1, Skandiabanken, Ya Bank, Fana Sparebank and EnterCard will join the Valyou wallet in 2015.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?