MCX member Target has integrated Apple Pay into its mobile app but is not accepting payments via Apple Pay in its stores, the retailer has told NFC World+. “We are accepting Apple Pay for online purchases made in the Target app,” the merchant explained. “Our point-of-sale terminals are not NFC-enabled.” A group of the company’s headquarters employees have been testing the MCX CurrentC mobile payment app in a number of stores since October, Target added.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers