MCX member Target has integrated Apple Pay into its mobile app but is not accepting payments via Apple Pay in its stores, the retailer has told NFC World+. “We are accepting Apple Pay for online purchases made in the Target app,” the merchant explained. “Our point-of-sale terminals are not NFC-enabled.” A group of the company’s headquarters employees have been testing the MCX CurrentC mobile payment app in a number of stores since October, Target added.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets