An new version of Google Wallet, now available for Android and iOS devices, offers additional ways to add money to a user’s account balance. “With the latest version of Google Wallet you’ll be able to add money automatically to your wallet balance and set up low balance alerts, so that you’ll always have money in your wallet balance when you need it,” product manager Andrew Waterman says.
- Chinese mobile payments exceed US$1tn in one quarter
- Mobile World Congress survey: IoT and mobile payments ‘biggest business opportunities’ for 2017
- Cook: Apple Pay has “hit an air pocket”
- Apple Pay begins major promotional campaign in Japan
- EcoCash and Mahindra win GSMA best mobile payments solution award