An new version of Google Wallet, now available for Android and iOS devices, offers additional ways to add money to a user’s account balance. “With the latest version of Google Wallet you’ll be able to add money automatically to your wallet balance and set up low balance alerts, so that you’ll always have money in your wallet balance when you need it,” product manager Andrew Waterman says.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments