An new version of Google Wallet, now available for Android and iOS devices, offers additional ways to add money to a user’s account balance. “With the latest version of Google Wallet you’ll be able to add money automatically to your wallet balance and set up low balance alerts, so that you’ll always have money in your wallet balance when you need it,” product manager Andrew Waterman says.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments