There will be 604m users of wearable biometric technology globally by 2019, a new report from Goode Intelligence forecasts. “The next wave of consumer-led biometric adoption will be led by the integration into wearable technology — smartwatches, bands, earpods, jewellery and glasses,” the company says.
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada