There will be 604m users of wearable biometric technology globally by 2019, a new report from Goode Intelligence forecasts. “The next wave of consumer-led biometric adoption will be led by the integration into wearable technology — smartwatches, bands, earpods, jewellery and glasses,” the company says.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service