Customers of the UK’s Nationwide bank can now see their account balance in real time on an Android Wear smartwatch. To use the service, customers need to log in to the bank’s mobile app and choose which accounts they want to be able to see when they use the Quick Balance feature. They will then be able to get an up-to-date report on how much money is in their account by simply saying “OK Google, start Quick Balance” to their Android Wear device.
- Chinese mobile payments exceed US$1tn in one quarter
- Mobile World Congress survey: IoT and mobile payments ‘biggest business opportunities’ for 2017
- Cook: Apple Pay has “hit an air pocket”
- Apple Pay begins major promotional campaign in Japan
- EcoCash and Mahindra win GSMA best mobile payments solution award