Customers of the UK’s Nationwide bank can now see their account balance in real time on an Android Wear smartwatch. To use the service, customers need to log in to the bank’s mobile app and choose which accounts they want to be able to see when they use the Quick Balance feature. They will then be able to get an up-to-date report on how much money is in their account by simply saying “OK Google, start Quick Balance” to their Android Wear device.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year