US mobile payments provider Square has now processed a total of one billion payment transactions. “Who made the billionth swipe? A merchant in Sacramento that’s been using Square for two years,” founder Jack Dorsey reveals.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?