US mobile payments provider Square has now processed a total of one billion payment transactions. “Who made the billionth swipe? A merchant in Sacramento that’s been using Square for two years,” founder Jack Dorsey reveals.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info