The GSMA has launched a Code of Conduct for Mobile Money Providers, laying down eight common business principles designed to ensure the development of safe and responsible digital financial services. “The first mobile network operators to endorse the code are Airtel, Avea, Axiata, Etisalat, Millicom, MTN, Ooredoo, Orange, Telenor, Vodafone and Zain,” the mobile network operator’s association says. “Together, these MNO groups represent 21 mobile money deployments operating in 51 countries.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology