The GSMA has launched a Code of Conduct for Mobile Money Providers, laying down eight common business principles designed to ensure the development of safe and responsible digital financial services. “The first mobile network operators to endorse the code are Airtel, Avea, Axiata, Etisalat, Millicom, MTN, Ooredoo, Orange, Telenor, Vodafone and Zain,” the mobile network operator’s association says. “Together, these MNO groups represent 21 mobile money deployments operating in 51 countries.”
- IMF sees negative interest rates in cashless future
- Analysts: 43% of iPhone users have now enabled Apple Pay
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?