A care worker tracking pilot that used a Medicaid-compliant NFC tag platform developed by HID Global has cut 30 seconds from the time taken for a carer to check in to a client’s location and resulted in a 100% authentication accuracy rate, the company reports. Based on HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform, the service uses NFC tags and phones to provide an “indisputable and auditable” record of visits made to patients.
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing