A care worker tracking pilot that used a Medicaid-compliant NFC tag platform developed by HID Global has cut 30 seconds from the time taken for a carer to check in to a client’s location and resulted in a 100% authentication accuracy rate, the company reports. Based on HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform, the service uses NFC tags and phones to provide an “indisputable and auditable” record of visits made to patients.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay