Powa Technologies has raised US$80m from Wellington Management to launch its PowaTag mobile payments platform in the US. The company has now signed up more than 950 retailers and brands worldwide, Powa has told NFC World+.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets