Powa Technologies has raised US$80m from Wellington Management to launch its PowaTag mobile payments platform in the US. The company has now signed up more than 950 retailers and brands worldwide, Powa has told NFC World+.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans