Powa Technologies has raised US$80m from Wellington Management to launch its PowaTag mobile payments platform in the US. The company has now signed up more than 950 retailers and brands worldwide, Powa has told NFC World+.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference