SnapChat and Square have teamed up to launch Snapcash, a service that builds on Square Cash to let SnapChat users send cash transfers to friends from within the photo messaging app. “After you enter your debit card, it’s securely stored by Square, who will swiftly process your payment and send cash directly to your friend’s bank account,” SnapChat says. “Just swipe into chat, type the dollar sign, an amount (e.g. $11.25), and hit the green button.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works