SnapChat and Square have teamed up to launch Snapcash, a service that builds on Square Cash to let SnapChat users send cash transfers to friends from within the photo messaging app. “After you enter your debit card, it’s securely stored by Square, who will swiftly process your payment and send cash directly to your friend’s bank account,” SnapChat says. “Just swipe into chat, type the dollar sign, an amount (e.g. $11.25), and hit the green button.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year