Users of the Venmo mobile payment app can now sign in with Apple’s TouchID feature on the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus. “If you have a Apple device with TouchID, you can now use your fingerprint instead of a PIN to access the Venmo app,” the company says.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments