The Post Office has launched Tweet to Donate, a service developed with IMImobile that allows Twitter users to tweet cash donations to the UK’s Children in Need charity. “Users who would like to make a donation simply follow the Post Office on Twitter and tweet the hashtag #MakeMeAHero,” IMImobile explains. “Users then receive a direct message with a link to a landing page through which they can donate £1, £3 or £5. The donation will be debited from the user’s phone bill or the pay-as-you-go balance.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology