Bi-Lo Holdings, parent company of the Bi-Lo, Harveys and Winn-Dixie grocery store chains, has announced that it now supports Apple Pay in all of its 830 outlets in eight US states. “Bi-Lo Holdings is prioritising digital mobile solutions for our customers and Apple Pay is an exciting first step in our journey,” says the company’s Bert DuMars.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security