SunTrust Banks is now offering Apple Pay to its clients and merchants, joining a long list of US banks already supporting the NFC mobile payment solution. “We are constantly looking for ways to improve the financial well-being of our clients and part of that is offering solutions that make banking simpler, more convenient and safer,” says Atlanta-based SunTrust’s Beverly Ladley.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works