SunTrust Banks is now offering Apple Pay to its clients and merchants, joining a long list of US banks already supporting the NFC mobile payment solution. “We are constantly looking for ways to improve the financial well-being of our clients and part of that is offering solutions that make banking simpler, more convenient and safer,” says Atlanta-based SunTrust’s Beverly Ladley.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash