SunTrust Banks is now offering Apple Pay to its clients and merchants, joining a long list of US banks already supporting the NFC mobile payment solution. “We are constantly looking for ways to improve the financial well-being of our clients and part of that is offering solutions that make banking simpler, more convenient and safer,” says Atlanta-based SunTrust’s Beverly Ladley.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York