SunTrust Banks is now offering Apple Pay to its clients and merchants, joining a long list of US banks already supporting the NFC mobile payment solution. “We are constantly looking for ways to improve the financial well-being of our clients and part of that is offering solutions that make banking simpler, more convenient and safer,” says Atlanta-based SunTrust’s Beverly Ladley.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK