Google has introduced a refer-a-friend program to reward consumers with US$5 each time they introduce a friend to Google Wallet. “Simply send money (even a penny works) to a friend of yours who doesn’t have a Google Wallet balance yet,” the company explains. “When they claim the money and verify their identity, you’ll each receive $5 in your Wallet balance.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year