Square has updated its Register apps for iOS and Android to support 130 currencies and is in talks to bring its mPOS solution to Europe, TechCrunch reports. “While the Square Register app has now been turned on internationally, the hardware, and payment processing, have yet to arrive,” the report adds.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card