Nokia’s mapping and location intelligence service Here has formed the Open Mobile Ticketing Alliance (OMTA) with the aim of boosting adoption of NFC by ticketing and transit services across the world. “What we’re trying to do at Here is reduce the friction in the system and make it easier for people to find what they’re looking for,” says Here’s Peter Skillman. “It’s about creating that seamless journey that best fits your needs.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?