America First Credit Union has become the latest card issuer to roll out support for Apple Pay to its members. “Security and privacy is our upmost priority when it comes to offering our members the latest in technology and mobile advancements,” the credit union’s Rich Syme says. “Apple Pay will bring a new level of efficiency for members, allowing them to pay with their mobile devices in a fast, easy and secure way.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year