America First Credit Union has become the latest card issuer to roll out support for Apple Pay to its members. “Security and privacy is our upmost priority when it comes to offering our members the latest in technology and mobile advancements,” the credit union’s Rich Syme says. “Apple Pay will bring a new level of efficiency for members, allowing them to pay with their mobile devices in a fast, easy and secure way.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods