America First Credit Union has become the latest card issuer to roll out support for Apple Pay to its members. “Security and privacy is our upmost priority when it comes to offering our members the latest in technology and mobile advancements,” the credit union’s Rich Syme says. “Apple Pay will bring a new level of efficiency for members, allowing them to pay with their mobile devices in a fast, easy and secure way.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments