America First Credit Union has become the latest card issuer to roll out support for Apple Pay to its members. “Security and privacy is our upmost priority when it comes to offering our members the latest in technology and mobile advancements,” the credit union’s Rich Syme says. “Apple Pay will bring a new level of efficiency for members, allowing them to pay with their mobile devices in a fast, easy and secure way.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?