America First Credit Union has become the latest card issuer to roll out support for Apple Pay to its members. “Security and privacy is our upmost priority when it comes to offering our members the latest in technology and mobile advancements,” the credit union’s Rich Syme says. “Apple Pay will bring a new level of efficiency for members, allowing them to pay with their mobile devices in a fast, easy and secure way.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works