Square will add support for Apple Pay mobile payments sometime in 2015, the company’s founder Jack Dorsey has told CNN. “We’re not building a credit card. We’re not building a payment device. We’re building a [cash] register, and this register accepts all these forms of payment,” Dorsey explained.
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology