Semble, the NFC payments joint venture between New Zealand’s carriers and the Paymark payments network, is using Gemalto’s Allynis Trusted Service Hub to secure over-the-air provisioning of payment credentials to users’ NFC devices. Semble began the pilot of its NFC payments service earlier this month.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities