Canada’s Scotiabank has launched a Quick Balance app for the Samsung Gear 2 and Samsung Gear S smartwatches that lets customers check their account balance with a swipe of the screen. “We have seen a definite shift in the way consumers are interacting with our products and services,” says the bank’s Jeff Marshall. “It is our goal to stay ahead of the curve by developing self-service banking solutions for Canadians before they know they need them and, ultimately, a richer banking experience for our customers.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments