Caffe Nero and Leon Restaurants have become the first UK retailers to join Penny for London, a service first introduced on the Transport for London (TfL) network that automatically collects small charitable donations when participating consumers use their contactless cards to pay. “It is fantastic that two of Britain’s much-loved retailers have committed to sign up for Penny for London and I hope many more will follow their lead,” says mayor Boris Johnson.
- Google Assistant comes to more Android phones
- GSMA predicts 1.1bn 5G connections by 2025
- Rambus unveils Unified Payment Platform for mobile payments and loyalty
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers