Toronto-Dominion Bank is expected to announce a partnership with New York based banking app maker Moven to help its customers use their smartphones to keep track of every purchase they make, The Globe and Mail reports. “Moven’s app works in much the same way as health-tracking apps,” the article explains. “The service allows users to make purchases using their smartphones as mobile wallets, but also keeps track of every purchase. The result is an instant analysis of the user’s financial health.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?