Toronto-Dominion Bank is expected to announce a partnership with New York based banking app maker Moven to help its customers use their smartphones to keep track of every purchase they make, The Globe and Mail reports. “Moven’s app works in much the same way as health-tracking apps,” the article explains. “The service allows users to make purchases using their smartphones as mobile wallets, but also keeps track of every purchase. The result is an instant analysis of the user’s financial health.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works