A number of US credit unions are actively working towards adopting Apple Pay NFC payments, credit union technology provider Co-op Financial Services has revealed. The company says it is now a Visa “engaged issuer processor”, making it authorised to service the enrolment of credit unions in the mobile payment offering, and “already has credit unions in the implementation validation process at Visa and MasterCard” with several now in the final stages of testing.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info