A number of US credit unions are actively working towards adopting Apple Pay NFC payments, credit union technology provider Co-op Financial Services has revealed. The company says it is now a Visa “engaged issuer processor”, making it authorised to service the enrolment of credit unions in the mobile payment offering, and “already has credit unions in the implementation validation process at Visa and MasterCard” with several now in the final stages of testing.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain