A number of US credit unions are actively working towards adopting Apple Pay NFC payments, credit union technology provider Co-op Financial Services has revealed. The company says it is now a Visa “engaged issuer processor”, making it authorised to service the enrolment of credit unions in the mobile payment offering, and “already has credit unions in the implementation validation process at Visa and MasterCard” with several now in the final stages of testing.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies