A number of US credit unions are actively working towards adopting Apple Pay NFC payments, credit union technology provider Co-op Financial Services has revealed. The company says it is now a Visa “engaged issuer processor”, making it authorised to service the enrolment of credit unions in the mobile payment offering, and “already has credit unions in the implementation validation process at Visa and MasterCard” with several now in the final stages of testing.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay