Mobile messaging provider Outspoken has added support for Google Wallet to its digital wallet delivery solution, enabling marketers to distribute offers to a user’s mobile wallet via a text message. “Outspoken’s technology uniquely delivers pass files using SMS and MMS, sending the pass as a text message attachment or in the form of a link,” the company explains. The platform already supports Apple Passbook.
- NatWest Bank begins UK’s first trial of contactless biometric cards
- Vending machine firms to use blockchain ID platform to automate sale of age-restricted items
- PayPal reports 40m Venmo P2P payments users
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?