PARTNER NEWS: NXP is to host a webinar exploring its recently launched Mifare SDK Advanced NFC development kit at 10:00 CET and 17:00 CET on Tuesday 16 December. Attendees will “learn how Mifare SDK Advanced makes it easy to implement any Android application idea based on our Mifare, Ntag and Icode hardware and how you could benefit from this new development kit,” says the company. Readers can register for the webinar free of charge here.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain