Two fifths (40%) of US online buyers like the idea of making a mobile payment instead of carrying around a wallet with 76% saying they are dissatisfied with the strength of credit card security among retailers, a survey conducted by Bizrate Insights has found. 19% of respondents also said they were interested in using Apple Pay.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump