Two fifths (40%) of US online buyers like the idea of making a mobile payment instead of carrying around a wallet with 76% saying they are dissatisfied with the strength of credit card security among retailers, a survey conducted by Bizrate Insights has found. 19% of respondents also said they were interested in using Apple Pay.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills